smartcenterdr.com collects and process the personal data of its clients conform the Law “About protecting of personal data” number 9887, date 10.03.2008. For question on the Privacy Notice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– What Personal Information About Customers Does smartcenterdr.com collects?
- Information You Give Us:
We collect every information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services (e.g., online registration, web development, professional training, consultancy, courses), and communicating with you.
- Smart Center guarantees defending of your data confidenciality and defendig of loss and destruction, unaithorised destribution conform the Law “About protecting of personal data” number 9887, date 10.03.2008. You can send us your complaints to the address email@example.com.
– What About Cookies?
- Smart Center collect some types of information whenever you interact with us. Besides using the information as described above, smartcenterdr.com utilizes cookies to control the flow of the ordering processes by maintaining the state of your online transactions.
– Does smartcenterdr.com Share the Information It Receives?
- Yes, we do share information but only as described below. Otherwise we will not provide your personal information without your consent.
- Advertisers:We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- Partners:We partner with other parties to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
– How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input and the information we may send to our staff.
- com has gone to great lengths to ensure your information is securely obtained and held in compliance with the Card Holder Information Security Program. For example, we encrypt your debit/credit card number before it is stored in our database. This ensures that no one may access your credit card from our system.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
– What Information Can I Access?
- com gives you access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. To view or change this information, log-in to your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
If you choose to visit smartcenterdr.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to the law of the state of Albania. If you have any concern about privacy at smartcenterdr.com, please send us a thorough description to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve it.